No doubt, we should restore tangled Remy hair and do some things to minimize tangling and the damage that comes from it.
How to Fix Tangled Remy Hair?
- Mix a half cup conditioner, with 1 egg, a tablespoon of coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and honey in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture to your Remy hair.
- Let the conditioner sit on the hair wrapped up in foil or a plastic bag to trap in the heat for 1-3 hours, making the cuticles absorb the moisture completely.
- Wash Remy hair.
- Do this deep conditioning treatment once a week until they start to detangle better.
How to Minimize Tangling?
- Condition hair after washing, and use a deep conditioning mask every one or two weeks.
- Use a wide tooth comb, for it not only can remove the tangles more efficiently, but also protects your hair from being torn and damaged.
- Gently brush your hair 2-3 times a day using a soft bristle brush, especially before a shower and before sleeping.
- Protect your hair while you sleep.
- Avoid any products that contain alcohol.