Brazilian hair is known for thick. Mongolian hair is of an Asian origin, thicker hair shaft, not as light weight as some virgin hair, heavier density, maintains a very soft texture. Filipino hair is thicker than Indian, Malaysian, and Brazilian hair.
- Brazilian hair is one of the most popular and has versatile textures. The texture of Brazilian hair is soft and medium coarse.
- Eurasian, a mixture of natural wave and curly exotic textures, is the best of the curly and wavy combination textures, and holds its pattern even after straightening.
- Indian hair is widely known for its versatile hair. It has low luster and shine. It varies from loose wavy, body wave, curly, and straight textures. It curls and straightens very easily.
- Malaysian hair is similar to Indian hair. However, it is softer and silkier than Virgin Indian hair. It has medium to high luster and shine. It can appear too shiny at first. The initial shine wears off after you wash it several times. It carries a medium shine that resembles very healthy hair. It mainly comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.
- Peruvian hair is slightly coarse hair, and blends increasingly well with relaxed hair textures. It is thicker than Indian Hair and Brazilian Hair. It comes in natural straight, wavy, and curly textures.