If you ask your mother or grandmother, you will find that fake wigs or pieces date back to Georgian Times. Hair weave extensions can help us change hair length as we like. And, this change is temporary. Here, you will find 10 facts you need to know about hair weave extensions.
- All women, no matter who they are or where they live, are wearing weaves!
- Weave is an accessory. But, it is not a necessity. Even people with adequate amounts of our own hair LOVE to accessorize with weave!
- Weave is available in a variety of colors.
- There is a weave continuum: Synthetic hair, Synthetic Blend, Yaki Hair, Human hair, Virgin Hair, Virgin Remy Hair.
- Hair weave is not just an Asian (continent) business model. There’s room for all people who are interested in weave from a business sense.
- Do not choose bad weaves for they will cause scalp breakouts and shedding.
- For a sew-in weave, your hair needs to be at least 3 inches long. If you are getting a bonded weave, you don’t need to care about the length of your hair.
- It is recommended to shampoo your sew-in weave every two weeks, or as needed. Do not shampoo a bonded weave.
- Weaves offer some of the best styles both long and short styles alike if you are thinking about transitioning to all natural, for weaves give your hair a break.
- If you are trying to grow your natural hair, you can leave your weave in for 6 to 8 weeks as recommended. If you have a full weave and the weave may still look good, you can keep it up to 4 months.
You can think about these 10 fabulous facts about hair weave extensions if you are considering a new style, going natural or simply want a new look. Therefore, you won’t spend a fortune and not know what’s growing on your head.
How to Use Hair Extensions
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: