No doubt, everyone wants to own a beautiful hairstylist in wedding. Here are 4 wedding hair tips and tricks to help you own a stress-free and great hair day at your wedding.
1. Pick the right wedding hairstyle
The first thing you should do is to pick the right wedding hairstyle (such as updo, soft weave, or a half-up braided hairstyle) according to actual needs.
- Your hair should complement with your dress.
- You can choose a more dramatic hairstyle if your dress is simple.
- You can consider doing a more subtle yet elegant updo if your dress is an extravagant ball gown full of sparkly detail.
- You can choose a side pony or braid if your dress has a gorgeous open back design.
- You can go for those gorgeous cascading curls or any other hairstyle if the wedding takes place inside or during cooler climates.
- You can choose updo if you’re getting married in a hot, humid climate.
- Hair length and volume
If you find out that your hair isn’t nearly long or thick enough to pull it off, you can consider hairstyles that can be done on shorter hair. However, as we know, many people fall in love with Pinterest hairstyle. Fortunately, you can wear hair extensions to achieve this perfect hairstyle.
2. Do a trial run ahead of time
It is recommended to do a trial run with your hairstylist once you’ve decided on a hairstyle that you like. After a trial, you will find whether your hair is long enough to be safely secured all day, or whether you have enough hair to make the hairstyle look as voluminous and impressive as the photo you’ve seen? Does this hairstyle suite for your hair texture and face shape?
3. Should you do your own hair for your wedding
You had better consider a professional hairstylist if the only thing you know how to do is a ponytail. However, you can create the most beautiful hairstyles all by yourself with help of a few online tutorials and practice. Please keep in mind that it’s totally not necessary to have something over the top for your wedding day. Simple soft curls or half-updos are super easy as well as elegant. In general, most of time, complicated-looking hairstyles are also surprisingly easy to recreate by yourself.
It is recommended to practice the hairstyle you selected before your big day.
4. Do not get a haircut right before your wedding
Never cut hair before wedding. If you have already done, you can turn to extensions to rescue. A good idea is to trim your ends a few months before the wedding for healthy looking hair. Besides, please keep your locks nourished until the wedding come.
Last but not least, your wedding is your day. You can do anything you like. You are the loveliest bride in the world as long as you feel happy and beautiful on the inside.