You can try the following 3 easy hairstyles on Valentine’s Day.
1. Stacked Side Braid
- Clip in hair extensions, achieving a more voluminous braid.
- Bring all of hair to one side of your face, and take a small chunk of hair and put it aside for now.
- Braid hair in a regular three-stand braid, and then use clear hair elastic to secure the end.
- Loosen braid up.
- Braid hair in another regular three strand braid.
- Tie the two braids together at the very ends with new clear hair elastic.
- Pin the two braids together towards the top with a bobby pin.
2. Big, Sexy Waves
- Clip in hair extensions, which can achieve big, sexy, voluminous waves.
- Curl one side of your hair in small chunks by using a curling iron. It is recommended to curl away from your face as it helps create a more natural look.
- Pull on the curl after curling a section, helping loosen the hair.
- Repeat instructions on the other side until every piece is fully curled.
- Break and loosen curls up by using your fingers.
- Grab hairspray, and then stretch your arm out and spray. The distance is very important if you don’t want crunchy curls on date night. To make your curls stay in place all night, you can spray enough products.
3. Voluminous Bun
- Clip in hair extensions upside down.
- Tie all your hair up in a high ponytail and brush it out.
- Twist hair around the base to create a bun and use a few bobby pins to secure it in place.
- Spray hairspray, ensuring any fly-away remain in place and holding your bun together.
5 Common Myths & Misconceptions of Hair Extensions
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: