What should we do if we get bored with our hairstyle? Can we change our braids quickly and easily? Yes, we can. We can trim or re-style braids. Here, considering salons need high fees, we can change up our braided hairstyle or remove damaged hair at home.
- Part braids according to the way you usually wear them. You may need a center part if you want a layered effect.
- Spray water on the section of the braids you plan to cut.
- Wrap a small rubber band around each braid. You can wrap the bands around a few braids at once but make sure each bundle of braids is no more than half an inch thick if you plan to wear the ends loose. Make sure each band hits at the same height of each braid. Therefore they will all look the same length when you wear your regular style. Hold braids out at increments up to a 90 degree angle from the head, and then place bands and make sure that they are an equal distance from your scalp at any angle, forming a layered look.
- Use sharp hair-cutting scissors to cut each braid. Cut individual braids, so they lie at an even length with your chosen part. Cut below the rubber band if you plan to leave the rubber bands in place to secure the braids. Cut above the hand if you plan to leave the ends loose.
- Before cutting, you have to check the bands.
- Always go with a longer length.
- Leave the bands in for a couple of days to make sure the braids are secure.
Is Remy Hair Real Hair