5-minute romantic updo tutorial for special occasions like Valentine’s Day and weddings.
If you are using hair extensions, you can clip your four-clip wefts together and then add your three clip wefts which will create two sets of “super wefts” into this hairstyle to make it even more full and luscious.
- A clear elastic band
- Several bobby pins
Step-by-step Tutorial for Romantic Updo
- Tease the hair on crown of your head with a comb to create some extra dimension and volume.
- Grab some side pieces from around your face and leave them out.
- Divide all the rest of hair into three separate sections.
- Braid hair with three strand braids.
- Use clear elastic band to secure hair, and then create a small loop at the end to help with the rolling process.
- Grab the braid’s bottom and then roll it upwards towards your head.
- Secure the braid with bobby pins once the braid is at the top of your head.
- Gently tug a section from the outside of your braid.
- Secure the edge of the braid to your head with a bobby pin, giving a fuller look to the bun.
- Repeat step 8 and 9 on the other side of the braid and at the top.
- Twist the front pieces away from your face, and tightly wrap each section around your bun, and use a bobby pin to pin the ends on the underside of your bun.
- Gently curl any remaining pieces around your face with curling iron for an extra romantic look.