People with short hair can try the following 5 cute and easy hairstyles.
1. Messy Bun
If you should’ve been out the door 5 minutes ago but still want to look effortlessly put together, you can try this hairstyle.
- Leave a few pieces to frame the front of your face before styling hair, creating a more effortless and messy look.
- Create a low ponytail by gathering the rest of hair to the back of your head.
- Run your hands through the top of your hair to loosen everything up, creating more volume at the base of your ponytail.
- Secure ponytail with clear hair elastic.
- Pull hair through only half-way on the third loop.
2. Braided Updo
You had better try this hairstyle if you like braids and updos.
- Split hair into two equal halves.
- Braid each section into a dutch braid.
- Pull out sections of the braid a bit to loosen it up, creating the illusion of a thicker braid.
- Wrap one of the braids around to the other side of your head once styled to the way you like.
- Flip and secure the ends of your braid underneath the other braid.
- Repeat the above steps for other braid.
- Complete the final look by playing around with the top of your hair and face framing pieces.
3. Texturized Loose Curls
If you want to add more movement and volume to your hair, try this hairstyle.
- Pick up a curling wand and loosely curl medium-sized chunks of hair.
Note: to create a more dimensional look, you should go back and forth between curling towards and away from your face.
- Leave about an inch of hair uncurled at the ends to ensure you still have length in your hair, as curling tightens the hair and gives the illusion of shorter hair.
- Apply dry texturized spray throughout your curls to add more movement to your hair.
4. Hat + Curls
This hairstyle can hide roots or greasy hair.
5. Twist Ponytail with Scarf
You can use a scarf to accessorize your hairstyle.
- Leave face framing pieces aside.
- Create a low ponytail by gathering the rest of hair to the back of your head, and flip the ponytail through the middle section of your hair to create a twist effect.
- Loose the twist by going in and pulling out, creating more volume in the area.
- Wrap a scarf of your liking from the bottom of head and upwards, and then secure in a knot at the top of head. You can tuck edge scarf pieces in underneath the scarf to hide them.
How To Take Care Of Virgin Remy Hair Extensions