Now, Brazilian Hair Straightening is very popular. Almost all the celebrities are doing this. Depending on the length of your hair, the Brazilian Hair Straightening treatment will turn your hair from drag to fab in less than 2 hours. And, the best part lasts up to 4 months!
What is a Brazilian Hair Straightening Treatment?
- Brazilian hair straightening is also called Breezilian straightening, Brazilian Keratin Treatment, BKT, Brazilian Blowout, Escova Progressiva, Keratin Cure.
- Brazilian Hair Straightening is done by temporarily sealing a liquid keratin and a preservative solution into the hair with a hair iron.
- Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is a revolutionary treatment.
- Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is an intense treatment that gives you straight hair.
- In order to break the bones of the hair shaft, Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening will open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it without using any strong chemicals. Keratin, a natural substance, comprises approximately 88% of your hair. Keratin can penetrate the hair repairing internal damage. And, it can coat the hair preventing further damage.
- Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is Keratin based which is a type of protein high in sulphur and the amino acid cystine, making it tough, elastic and insoluble. And, these qualities are fundamental to the strong structural role keratin often plays in nature. Keratin, in fact, is the main protective substance in our hair, skin and nails.
- Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening is a natural treatment. Thus, your hair will be back to its natural form when the product is gone.
Who Can Get This Treatment?
All types of hair: virgin, colored, highlighted, previously straightened, kinky, curly, and wavy hair can get this treatment. This treatment lasts for a long time. You can own 3-4 solid months of beautiful straight hair.
- It can be used over any kind of straightening.
- It is based on keratin that naturally straightens.
- It works better over colored or chemically treated hair.
- After this treatment, you can go into the pool or ocean.
- This treatment doesn’t suit for pregnant or nursing women.
- It will remain in virgin hair for 2 months, any other type of hair for 3-4 months.
When searching for a salon that offers thermal reconditioning, you must pay attention to following several points.
- Find out which straightening product they use. ‘Chocolate’, imported directly from Brazil, is the best Brazilian hair straightening system. Major salons use this system.
- Make sure the technician performing the service has plenty of experience in the process. In general, many good salons will provide you before and after photos of past clients.
Things You Can Do The First 4 Days
- You can take some precautionary steps to ensure the best straightening possible.
- Wear your hair down for at least 4 days to allow the product to settle in your hair.
- Use a blow dryer or flatiron as needed.
- Wear a silk scarf to pull your hair away from your face.
- Use a shampoo without Sodium-Chloride (Sulfate-Free) on your hair at all times.
Things Not To Do For The First 4 Days
- Never wash your hair for the first time.
- Never tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Never place your hair behind your ears.
- Never exercise or sweat.
- Never use hair bands.
- Do not hold your hair back with your glasses.
- Do not use hair clips.
- Do not use sprays.
- Do not use gel.
- Do not use mousses.
Conclusion, a “Brazilian Hair Straightening” is just the thing for you if you want to have low maintenance, hassle free hair that is shiny and straight.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: