As you know, since deep conditioning treatment revives hair with moisture to penetrate hair cuticles, you had better use this treatment to your natural hair and extensions at least once or twice monthly to prevent tangling and shedding as the result of dryness. Besides, deep condition treatment not only can help with hair growth but also make your natural hair and extensions become very soft and silky.
For natural and relaxed hair, conditioning is necessary. A deep conditioning treatment not only penetrates your scalp but also releases natural hair growth vitamins. It is recommended to do a deep conditioning treatment after taking down an install or braids.
Steps to do deep conditioning treatment
- Wash your hair with water and conditioner and then apply shampoo, preventing any tangling and matting under water.
- Combine Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner and Instant Repair Treatment generously to your tresses. Thoroughly comb in the conditioner and treatment.
- Cover head with a processing cap.
- Sit under a hair dryer for 30 minutes.
- Wash out conditioner and treatment.
- Style how desired.
It is strongly recommended to deep condition your virgin hair extensions at least once per month. This is because that the treatment can prevent your extensions from drying out, and experiencing tangling and matting.
- You should combine Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner and renew treatment into your extensions before shampooing. Comb them thoroughly all over your head.
- Use a processing cap to cover extensions for 20 minutes under a hair dryer.
- Wash out the conditioner and renew treatment.
- Use the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner to condition wash extensions.
- Wash extensions completely.
- Let hair extensions air dry, retaining the natural wave pattern. Therefore, you are able to wear a wavy pattern hair in its natural state.
- Make sure to apply a thermal heat protectant before you start if you decide to blow dry your conditions.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: