Here are some tips on hair care and maintenance.
- Eat a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Take a multi-vitamin with Methylosulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM not only can extend the lifespan of your individual hairs but also alleviates dry scalp. Consult your doctor before taking vitamins.
- Trim away split ends as necessary. You need only be cutting off perfectly good hair if your goal is to retain length. The less damage the less trimming.
- Make a protein treatment once a month. If your hair is breaking, you can get a protein treatment once a month for maintenance.
- Massage scalp. Massaging scalp 2-3 times a week can help to stimulate your hair follicles and increase the blood flow to your scalp.
- Tie up hair at night. Do not sleep on your hair loose, for it may more prone to tangling and breakage.
- Choose silk. To prevent your hair’s moisture from being robbed and prevent unnecessary tangling, you can sleep with hair wrapped in a silk scarf, bonnet or silk on silk pillowcases.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: