Here are some tips on styling your natural hair.
- Use hair accessories with no hanging parts or exposed metal.
- Avoid pulling hair tight at the hairline.
- Completely stop heat styling. To keep your hair on your head, let it air drying.
- Never ever tease your hair. This is a cardinal sin against highly textured hair.
- Comb hair from the bottom to up. Use a large tooth comb to detangle when your hair is soaking wet and coated in conditioner, starting from the bottom to up. Your 10 fingers remain your best tools.
- Gently pull hair up and apart when your hair is tangled.
- Clip nails. Always make sure your nails are smooth before styling because hanging nails will damage hair.
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: