Here are some tips on styling your natural hair.
- Use hair accessories with no hanging parts or exposed metal.
- Avoid pulling hair tight at the hairline.
- Completely stop heat styling. To keep your hair on your head, let it air drying.
- Never ever tease your hair. This is a cardinal sin against highly textured hair.
- Comb hair from the bottom to up. Use a large tooth comb to detangle when your hair is soaking wet and coated in conditioner, starting from the bottom to up. Your 10 fingers remain your best tools.
- Gently pull hair up and apart when your hair is tangled.
- Clip nails. Always make sure your nails are smooth before styling because hanging nails will damage hair.
- Wig Cap Construction Types & Wig Terms
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Lace Front Wigs
- Tips on Removing Braided Hair Extensions
- 11 Tips for Doing Brazilian Waxing
- Black Hairstyles for African American
- Where To Buy Ombre Hair In London
- Can I Color Clip In Hair Extensions
- How to Make Full Lace Wigs Last Longer
- How To Take Care Of Virgin Remy Hair Extensions
- Easy Bantu Knots & Bantu Knot Out for All Hair Types