First, you will need to wash and deep condition the hair. You can deep condition hair by just letting it sit covered in conditioner in a plastic bag over night or you can place the hair in the microwave in a plastic bag for a minute.
Second, rinse off deep conditioner.
Third, let the hair air dry. Do not blow dry hair since it will dry it out.
- Don’t worry too much what the hair looks like when dry.
- Once your hair is installed, you should spend 15 minutes to blow-dry it with a paddle brush.
- Apply a liquid shine or light serum oil in your hands not a lot and rub into the weave hair.
- Flat iron the hair row by row.
- Brazilian hair gets the harder it will hold a curl, therefore you may have to just wear a sleek part down the middle or side part wrap. You should wrap the hair every night and wear satin scarf.