With human hair weave, you can perm, dye, and use heat styling tools on it just like your own hair. Unlike synthetic hair which has a very shiny and over perfect look, human hair weave looks more realistic. Curling it is just as simple as curling your own hair.
Steps to Curl Human Hair Weave
- Preheat your curlers. The iron should not be very hot for that will irreversibly damage the hair.
- Put a small amount of the serum into your palm, and touch your hair from the roots to the end to prevent heat damage.
- Use a rat-tail or small comb to gently comb through the hair to remove tangles and knots.
- Let the curly hair iron through a portion of the hair while keeping it tight and away from your scalp, and do it once or twice.
- Leave the end of the portion where the iron is clamped to the hair and roll it up until the entire hair wraps around the iron, then roll the curlers in a clockwise direction.
- For spiral curl, keep the irons in the vertical rather than horizontal direction. Besides, do not let the hot iron too close to your scalp or rest on your head.
- Keep the hair volume around the iron while gently loosening it until the iron releases the hair section.
Where To Buy Human Hair Extensions Near Me