Today, there are a lot of types and textures of hair weaves, and we have different ways to style them.
Steps to Style Your Deep Curly Weave
- Start with a full head of dry, deep curly weave hair.
- Use wide tooth comb to comb hair to remove any knots or kinks.
- Starting at the crown of your head, shampoo the weave hair and gently work down the length of the weave hair. Then, rinse and repeat.
- Apply conditioner to the weave hair from the head’s crown to the end. Distribute the conditioner by using a wide tooth comb. Pin the hair up and put on the plastic conditioning cap by using a clip. Let the conditioner sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the cap. Rinse the weave hair with warm water.
- Use a towel to lightly pat hair to remove any excess moisture. Use wide tooth comb to comb through the hair to remove any tangles. Brush back the natural hair’s edges to blend it with the weave hair.
- Apply mousse on your hand. Rub hand and then gently apply mousse to your natural hair as well as the weave hair. Comb through the weave hair by using fingers to distribute the mousse. Repeat this process until you get a desired look.
- Apply the right amount of hair gel to your natural hair’s edges at the temples and peak of your hair line. Neatly smooth out your edges by using a brush. And then blend natural hair with the weave hair.
- To apply a small amount of light moisturizer as you go, you can plump and lift curls with fingers. Use oil sheen to lightly spray the entire head of hair. You can wear your hair down, pin it with hair clips, or wear a headband. Apply moisturizer to hair nightly before bed to help control frizz, maintaining the style. However, this style of hair weave is not suitable for ponytails.
How To Ombre Hair Extensions At Home