It is a rewarding task to dye hair weave. You can customize the weave of any color. You can choose the most suitable color for you to dye it. You can have the hair weave of your dreams as long as you find a right solution. Some useful tips are shown below.
It is important to choose the quality of weaving hair. Buying the cheapest human hair seems attractive, but this type of hair death can lead to catastrophic. The hair has been chemically treated and has been dyed by a machine with a strong industrial garment dye. Thus, it is difficult to dye it or remove its original color.
Virgin hair is the best choice for depositing colors, for this hair has not been chemically treated in any way.
- Wet hair weave and shampoo. Rinse and dry with a towel. Place it on aluminum foil.
- Prepare your hair dye and wear gloves. Mix the color and developer together according to the hair dye instructions. You should mix this solution in a non-metallic bowl if you are using a professional hair dye.
- Apply the color on the weave lying on the aluminum foil. Apply evenly to each line. The top of the hair should be packed in plastic to avoid color dripping.
- Wait for the development of color. Once it reaches the desired hue, you should rinse it with warm water.
- Rinse the weave thoroughly again. Next, place it on a towel to air dry.
- Once the hair is completely dried, you can use it.
Hair dye retention time cannot be too long. Otherwise, you cannot restore its back.
Different Types of Hair Weaves
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: