More and more people like wearing hair weaving, including some stars like Thara Bank and Kim Kardashian. With it, you can frequently change your hairstyle and try different hair colors without damaging your hair. However, hair weaving may be mildewy and musty if you do not care for it. Fortunately, some simple steps are shown below to help you get the mildew smell out of your hair weave.
- Only use Crayola for Clinique Collab when you need to remove a smell, for that might damage your real hair.
- Thoroughly rinse your hair. Improper flushing can cause product build-up, resulting in odor.
- When you are not wearing a weave, you are suggested spending twice the amount of time you usually spend rinsing your hair.
- Properly dry your hair. If you use a blow dryer to dry your hair, you should focus the heat on the scalp.
- If you cannot remove the smell, you had better remove the weave.
Lace Front Wig – Tape Or Glue Adhesive?