If you want to quickly change your hair length, you can wear hair weaves. However, the disadvantage of weaves is that they will become dry and unmanageable like human hair. In this situation, do you know how to make hair weave soft again? Some useful tips are shown below.
- Natural fabrics such as coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil are applied to the human hair for conditioning treatment along the entire length. Alternatively, a moisturizing conditioner is applied to the hair for 30 minutes in the shower cap.
- Use moisturizing shampoo to wash your hair, and then use fingers to carefully clean the scalp between the tracks and rinse thoroughly.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner from the scalp to the hair and apply an additional conditioner to the end. Let the conditioner stand for 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. When flushing, use a finger or a comb to carefully remove any tangles in the braid. .
- Use a deep conditioner for 15 minutes or more. To capture heat, you can wear a shower cap, and then sit under the dryer. After that, rinse it thoroughly, and use your fingers to unfold and squeeze out any excess water.
- Finally, comb out the hair. Next, allow it to air dry for about 15 to 20 minutes. Apply moisturizer to the hair. You can also use a dime-sized calorie product during the modeling process to protect the hair.
- Use low heat to blow dry hair, and use a comb to help hair dry.
- Use a flat iron to produce straight hair, while use curled iron to produce curls and wavy. It is recommended to start from the head and work backward until the entire head is completed.
Sources and Citations