To create volume or length on hair, we can try hair extensions. Sew hair extensions to tracks or braids, and braid hair in cornrows underneath. Therefore, we cannot see braids. However, do you know how take care of your weave? Do you know how to make weave soft and not greasy?
Use a gentle shampoo to wash your weave in one direction, and make sure that shampoo starting at the top and going to the bottom. After washing, apply a moisturizing conditioner going from top to bottom and focus on the ends. Let the conditioner sit for 5-7 minutes. Rinse the weave thoroughly.
Mix two parts distilled water and one part rosewater. Pout this mixture solution in a spray bottle. Shake the bottle to mix it. Apply the mixture on the weave two or three times and make sure focus on the ends. Spray it two or three times, depending on the length of the weave. Use your hands to work into the weave.
If your weave needs further detangling, you should spray a small amount of styling cream. Then, use a wide-tooth comb to comb through it. If possible, allow it to air-dry. If necessary, blow-dry it on low heat.
- Never use any hair products that contain alcohol.
- Never use any heat-styling products on synthetic weaves.
- How to Soft Hair Weaves
- How to Make Your Full Lace Wig Look More Natural
- Where To Buy Ombre Hair In Toronto
- How to Trim Your Own Split Ends
- How To Make Hair Straight, Silky And Shiny
- How To Properly Moisturize Natural Hair
- How to Take Care of Toyokalon Hair Extensions
- 6 Essential Summer Hair Care Tips
- How To Repair Damaged Natural Hair
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: