Is it possible to keep hair healthy? Is it possible to get rid of split ends-free? Of course, we can!
What cause split ends?
If your hair is not receiving enough nutrients, it will become brittle and dry.
Some other things can also cause split ends. For instance:
- Using hot styling tools.
- Blow-drying hair regularly.
- Chemical treatments such as bleaching, dying and perms.
- Detangling hair with improper techniques.
- Drying with harsh towel.
- Unsuitable hair products with drying agents.
How to get rid of split ends?
As a matter of fact, the only way to get rid of split ends is to cut it. If not, the hair will just continue breaking higher and higher along the hair shaft. Thus, you will have frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair.
Although we can use hair products to conceal them temporarily, we had better do small trims every 6-8 weeks to keep hair healthy, strong, and split-ends free.
How to prevent split ends?
There is no doubt that the best remedy is to keep hair nourished and moisturized. Here are some steps to help you minimize them as much as possible:
- Keep hair nourished and moisturized.
- Be sure use heat protectant before you use hot tools.
- Always use sulfate and alcohol free hair products.
- Gently towel dry hair. Never harshly twist and wring it.
- Detangle hair gently.
- Keep hair moisturized with deep conditioning.
- Regular cut hair to prevent split ends and have healthy hair.
- Carefully care for hair.
- Eat a balanced diet and drink a lot of water.
How to Steam Hair Without Steamer
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: