When you want to move from casual to complex events, knowing how to straighten the hair weave is a great skill. But straightening the hair may be a tedious task. Here, follow below hints to knit your hair from curling or curling until smooth.
Synthetic hair cannot be heated, otherwise it will melt.
- Brush through the curls or texturing of your human hair piece or extensions, and the pre-curled sheet is usually not brushed when dry. Brushing the hair before shampooing can loosen the curls to prevent it from curling.
- After washing your hair, you can use a gel or hair cream to ensure proper use from the root to the end.
- Brush your weave to get rid of all the curl of the weave, and now will begin to unravel.
- Use a hairdryer with comb extension to dry hair in 2-inch sections until completely dry.
- Apply holding spray on the 2 inch separate sections, and then brush it with a bristle hair utensil, and finally apply the flat iron to the hair.
- Once hair is all straightened, and style as desired, you can use oil sheen throughout it.
Sources and Citations