Have you heard of organic hair products? If you want healthy and beautiful hair, you can try using some natural and organic hair products.
1. Traditional Shampoo
As a matter of fact, traditional shampoos and conditioners contain synthetic chemicals that are harmful to our skin and overall health. They contain many harmful ingredients including sulfate, alcohol, silicone, and even traces of anti-freeze.
Tips: Don’t just trust a product just because it says “Organic” for they are not all created equal. Sometimes, they are marketing ploys to get you to buy the stuff. Therefore, you have to read the ingredients at the back to know what you are really getting.
2. Organic Shampoo
Organic shampoos contain natural ingredients like proteins, essential oils, vitamins, fruit extracts and so much other goodness, and these ingredients in themselves are amazing nutrients for your hair. Besides, natural shampoos don’t have the SLS ingredient, thus they don’t lather up. Although they don’t have the SLS ingredient, your hair will be just as clean and shiny as ever as long as you give an extra rinse.
Five Reasons You Should Choose Organic Shampoo
- Organic shampoo is soft and gentle, thus it won’t irritate and dry out your scalp.
- Your hair won’t be damaged or dried out for organic shampoo is lack of chemicals.
- Organic shampoo is a wise choice for people with colored hair, for it doesn’t strip color, and can actually make it look more radiant.
- Natural shampoo contains nutrients, vitamins, and oils which can provide the nourishment your hair needs, making it healthy and beautiful.
- With organic shampoo, you don’t need to be worried about ingesting harmful chemicals into your body and skin because they are absolutely safe to use.
When buying your hair products, you should avoid these ingredients:
- Sodium laureth sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Polyethelyne glycol
- Alcohol (if listed as one of the first four ingredients)
- Synthetic Fragrance/Parfum
- Propylene Glycol (aka anti-freeze)
- Siloxanes (ending in -siloxane or -methicone)
What Foods Help Hair To Grow Faster