Many people like using Toyokalon hair extensions to create braids on their hair. Although Toyokalon hair extensions have a curl at the bottom, they tangle easily. However, most people don’t know how to care for Toyokalon hair extensions without losing the curl.
- Spray 1 tsp. of a hair detangling to each Toyokalon hair extension’s ends – below where the braid stops.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to comb through the bottom curled section of the braid to remove tangles and knots. Avoid combing the hair since the curl may straighten out.
- Mix one part mild shampoo and five parts water. Pour this mixture to a plastic squirt bottle. Place the top on the bottle. Shake the bottle for 10 to 20 seconds to mix the solution. Sit the bottle for 1 minute to settle some of the soap suds.
- Lean your head over a sink. Gently spray 1 to 2 tbsp. of the soap mixture to your scalp.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage your scalp to clean away any oil and dead skin cells.
- Use clean water to thoroughly rinse your scalp to remove all traces of the soap from your scalp.
- Towel-dry your scalp. Part the remainder of the Toyokalon hair braids to remove moisture from them. Press it to remove as much moisture as possible. Do not make much pressure. Otherwise, it will damage or loosen the braids.
- Completely dry Toyokalon hair extensions, and then go to bed.
You can use to 2 tsp. of braid spray evenly over the braids when your scalp begins to feel itchy or the Toyokalon hair extensions feel dry.
4 Ways To Change Your Look Without Damaging Your Hair