With curly weaves, you can enjoy long hair with curly style. And, it is very easy to care for your curly weave as long as you using right products and proper shampooing techniques. Otherwise, your curls will like a puffy mess. Here’s how to wash a curly weave to extend its life.
- Wash curly weave in a shower where it can hang loosely.
- Add some salon-quality shampoo to your hair.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of the shampoo into your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the weave.
- Do not wash along bonding area.
- Use cool or warm water to rinse the weave.
- Gently squeeze water from the hair.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of quality conditioner into hand, and then massage it into your hair.
- Let the conditioner sit in your hair for at least 1 minute.
- Use cool or warm water to rinse the conditioner from the hair.
- Gently wring water from the hair.
- Leave the shower.
- Towel-dry your curly hair.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner into the hair.
- Massage it into the curls with your fingers.
- Go to sleep after the curly hair has completely dry.
- Do not use hot water to wash curly hair.
What Are Tracks In Hair
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: