Silk wrap is very simple for users who have little knowledge about it. Use silk to wrap your hair, and use saran wrap and a little moisturizer, shine serum or both. Then, you should sit under a heated dryer.
Steps to Do a Silk Wrap to Straighten Natural Hair
- The first thing I like to do is to wash hair with shampoo. To achieve maximum results, you should not leave a lot of products in the hair.
- Then, you can choose either air dry or blow dry. You have to use a heat stabilizer if you choose to blow dry, and apply a little cream to the conditioner or moisturizer once the hair is dry.
- Warp your hair and make sure it is smooth and not tangled. You can use a comb to remove tangles and brushes to keep your hair smooth.
- Next, apply a setting lotion to the hair which has been wrapped. You don’t need to soak your hair. You just need to pour a small amount of lotion into your hands and then smooth it around your wrap, which is important for style set.
- Finally, sit under the hood dryer, until your hair is completely dry.
- Now, comb down your hair with a large comb.
- Next, apply another pea-sized serum, and then wrap your hair again, then take a long piece of saran wrap and place it on your head. You can hold the Sharon bag from behind the head with two hands and cross the two ends of the front.
- Stay in the hooded dryer for 20 minutes.
- Finally, comb your hair again and style what you want.
Does Snooki Have Hair Extensions