Do you know how to create Bubble Ponytail Hairstyle?
- Pull up half of your hair, and use clear elastic to secure it.
- In the half-up ponytail, take a section of the hair. Then, wrap it round the clear elastic until you get to the end of your hair. Next, find the clear elastic underneath the ponytail and pull the small section of hair through the elastic. If you don’t wrap the hair super tight at first, you will have enough “give” to find the elastic. You can pull downwards to tighten the hair wrapped around the pony once the hair is threaded through the elastic.
- Tease the ponytail to make it has plenty of volume for this ponytail is going to be your first “bubble”!
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you get to the end of your hair!
- You have to tug a little at this section because there’s not much of a “bubble” yet.
- You can easily create a fuller effect, for you have teased this part of your hair for volume.
- In this step, you also have to tease the ponytail!
- Repeat all the same steps until you reach the end of the ponytail!
- Tug and loosen the bubble, giving it more volume!
- Tug at all of the bubbles, losing them up a bit and giving them a little personality. If you want the overall look to be messy, you should need all of the bubbles to be about the same size (vertically & horizontally). You should continue tugging and teasing ponytail if it looks a little too polished for your taste.