Do you know how to make mermaid braid? Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating incredible Mermaid Braid.
- A few elastic bands
- A curling wand
- A few bobby pins
How to Create Mermaid Braid
- Separate a section at the crown of your head, and then use an elastic band to secure it.
- Add volume to the crown of your head by gently pulling on small sections.
- Create a three strand braid all the way down this section, and then use an elastic band to secure it.
- Frame your face by curling a small section of hair.
- Twist the curl, and make it loop through the braid’s base.
- Curl another section of hair below the top section.
- Twist the curl towards the braid.
- Loop this curl through the middle of the braid.
- Repeat step 4 to 8 to make your way down to the bottom of the braid
- Use hair elastic to secure the braid together.
We can also add some extension to hair for thickness, length, and beautiful highlights.
5 Ways to Hide Thinning Hair
Do you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: